about our civil engineering services
Viox & Viox has the expertise and knowledge to ensure that each project’s goals are successfully accomplished. Our civil engineering experience spans both public and private jobs and includes literally hundreds of industrial sites, commercial developments, and residential subdivisions.
Our firm is the one-stop shop for your design needs. Our professional staff of civil engineers, land surveyors, landscape architects, and planners will make certain that your project is designed not only to function properly, but to also foster a sense of pride within the community. We work to blend the project with the surrounding environment without compromising efficacy. Our civil engineers will design your project within budget accurately and on time. We can provide you with representation at public hearings, manage the governmental permitting process, and provide project management and site inspection services.
What we can do for you:
Below is a list of our specific services. For a better understanding of our capabilities, take a look at our Project Portfolio.
- Civil/Site Design (residential, commercial, industrial, municipal)
- Road & Utility Infrastructure Design
- Storm Water Management (including storm water quantity and quality designs)
- Sidewalk & Streetscape Design
- KPDES SWPPP/NOI Permitting and Inspecting
- Preparation of Construction Documents
- Site Inspection Services
- Traffic Engineering Services including traffic studies
- Campus & Athletic Facilities Design
- Wetlands and Stream Restoration
- Planning & Zoning Services including representation at public hearings
- Green Infrastructure
- FAA & KAZC Permitting
- Grant Application Coordination
- Master Planning
- Graphic Renderings/Site Exhibits
- Parks & Recreation